Thursday, May 29, 2008

No News = Good News?

There is a good piece of new today, Matthew finally poo after 5 days! Maybe his pooing pattern is once a 5 days. My hubby's colleague email my hubby on this pooing issue and it really set my mind at peace. For those total breast babies who encounter this problem, here is a link :~

So mummies, do not panic if your babies did not poo.






2 comments:

Rainbows from God said...

So glad you managed to find that out from someone else -- some babies only poo once every 7-9 days, but BIG BUSINESS!!! ;p My Baby Joy was like that for awhile; when she was teething badly. When she did poo after many days, my exclamation was so great I think it echoed our lift lobby -- I found her lying in her own yellow pool up her entire back with a stone look on her face! It was so icky, even she dared not move, hahaha...yucks, disgusting~ *~*

Anyway, welcome too, aboard SAHMs! :) We should catch up sometime. We're leaving for Shanghai in Nov for at least 2 years.

Unknown said...

Strange! I thought when babies start teething they usually have diarrhoea.Ya I was so worried of Matt. Sam was never has this problem. If is just 1-2 days is fine but 5-6 day is kind of hard for me to accept. Well I guess is the way his system behave. Ha ha I know, Matt always have this big *grin on his face whenever he do his big business after 5-6 days. And I know the amount is humongous!

Hey we should really catch up one of this day before u leave for Shanghai. Why Shanghai? I thought u are going Australia or NZ?